- PLACES TO VISIT
- Santa Cruz
- Santo da Serra
- WEDNESDAY MORNING
- MONDAY AFTERNOON
This tour begins in Ponta do Garajau, the cliff that serves as base to Christ King Statue (Sacred Heart Statue) and provides an interesting perspective from Funchal’s bay. We continue our excursion until Santa Cruz, one of Madeira’s earliest centres of population. From where we start the vertiginous climb to the mountains, passing along farm tracks and glimpsing small settlements almost hidden by the rugged terrain. In this half day experience, we will have the opportunity of following native forest trails and the cobblestone royal path towards Machico city where we finish this wonderfully varied trip.
- We are not be responsible for any valuables left in the vehicle;
- Pick up outside of Funchal / Caniço – extra fee (fuel tax) – contact us;
- For cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the reserved time, 50% of the reservation value is charged;
- Children with ages between 0 - 11 years old, shall pay only 50% (half) of the total per tour. This fee will not be commissionable by the agencies or representatives;
- In order to warrant the safety and wellbeing of the clients (single or groups), they need to comply to the instructions given previously or during the tour by the Driver or Tour Leader, when such;
- Customers give all rights to Green Devil Safari, for audiovisual during the tour for advertisement / promotional.