- PLACES TO VISIT
- Porto da Cruz
- Ribeiro Frio
- Pico do Areeiro
After a first stop at the bay where the Portuguese landed in 1419/20, in the southeast coast, this tour continues along the ancient royal footpath, where our sight is captured by the geometry of the oldest terraces of the island, along the beaten tracks crossing the indigenous forest. You will be amazed at the isolated rural nature of the villages we will visit. This is a tour rich in culture, with some of the most beautiful landscapes you can set your eyes on and breath-taking trails that will take you from sea level to Madeira’s highest mountains.
- We are not be responsible for any valuables left in the vehicle;
- Pick up outside of Funchal / Caniço – extra fee (fuel tax) – contact us;
- For cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the reserved time, 50% of the reservation value is charged;
- Children with ages between 0 - 11 years old, shall pay only 50% (half) of the total per tour. This fee will not be commissionable by the agencies or representatives;
- In order to warrant the safety and wellbeing of the clients (single or groups), they need to comply to the instructions given previously or during the tour by the Driver or Tour Leader, when such;
- Customers give all rights to Green Devil Safari, for audiovisual during the tour for advertisement / promotional.