- PLACES TO VISIT
- Pico dos Barcelos
- Curral das Freiras
- Pico do Areeiro
- WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
- FRIDAY MORNING
Known for being where the nuns from Santa Clara convent in Funchal found a place to hide from the French Corsairs’ attacks in XV/XVI centuries, Pico dos Barcelos is where this tour originates, a sightseeing point with a superb view from the capital’s bay. We carry on our journey leaving behind the urban centre and heading towards the mountains where we can find several points with astonishing views over the valleys where the village spreads far below.
Surrounded by mountains, with ocean’s blue supplanted by the celestial blue above and the picturesque massif background, here we can taste liquors, pastry and other products that can only be found in this region.
- We are not be responsible for any valuables left in the vehicle;
- Pick up outside of Funchal / Caniço – extra fee (fuel tax) – contact us;
- For cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the reserved time, 50% of the reservation value is charged;
- Children with ages between 0 - 11 years old, shall pay only 50% (half) of the total per tour. This fee will not be commissionable by the agencies or representatives;
- In order to warrant the safety and wellbeing of the clients (single or groups), they need to comply to the instructions given previously or during the tour by the Driver or Tour Leader, when such;
- Customers give all rights to Green Devil Safari, for audiovisual during the tour for advertisement / promotional.