Southeast – Country Delights
- PLACES TO VISIT
- Águas Mansas
- Santo da Serra
This adventure happens every Sundays, the only day we can visit Santo da Serra’s fair and market. Very popular amongst locals, in this market everything is local, where quality and flavour are trademarks and prices match the native’s pocket. This is the day for the weekly purchases; it is not a touristic event. Mingle with the locals; let yourself be carried by your senses. Once again, the way to the market will be via hilly rural paths and beaten tracks, with a background of the native forest, filled with astonishing and memorable sights.
Prepare your camera!
- We are not be responsible for any valuables left in the vehicle;
- Pick up outside of Funchal / Caniço – extra fee (fuel tax) – contact us;
- For cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the reserved time, 50% of the reservation value is charged;
- Children with ages between 0 - 11 years old, shall pay only 50% (half) of the total per tour. This fee will not be commissionable by the agencies or representatives;
- In order to warrant the safety and wellbeing of the clients (single or groups), they need to comply to the instructions given previously or during the tour by the Driver or Tour Leader, when such;
- Customers give all rights to Green Devil Safari, for audiovisual during the tour for advertisement / promotional.