Northeast – Scents and Flavours
- PLACES TO VISIT
- São Vicente
- Ponta Delgada
- São Jorge
- Porto da Cruz
- MONDAY - WEDNESDAY - FRIDAY
This tour begins with a small peregrination and you will feel blessed with the views you’ll have; take a deep breath and admire the terraces where the vines produce the fruit responsible for the nectar that throughout centuries have delighted admirers. Our guides will transport you back in time along the rural northeast coast, where almost nothing changed in the past 50 years. It’s indescribable what you will feel on the off-road tracks that wind through the dense Laurissilva forest all along the way; the scents, the sounds and the views will leave you dazzled.
Visit the typical and genuine Madeira houses and other relics from the past which today still work, like the water saw mill or the steam-powered rum factory. This is a trip that surely you will want to repeat.
- We are not be responsible for any valuables left in the vehicle;
- Pick up outside of Funchal / Caniço – extra fee (fuel tax) – contact us;
- For cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the reserved time, 50% of the reservation value is charged;
- Children with ages between 0 - 11 years old, shall pay only 50% (half) of the total per tour. This fee will not be commissionable by the agencies or representatives;
- In order to warrant the safety and wellbeing of the clients (single or groups), they need to comply to the instructions given previously or during the tour by the Driver or Tour Leader, when such;
- Customers give all rights to Green Devil Safari, for audiovisual during the tour for advertisement / promotional.