Northwest – Enchanted terraces
- PLACES TO VISIT
- Serra de Água
- Paul da Serra
- Porto Moniz
Starting in Serra D’Água, the abrupt valley dividing the massif from the only plateau this island has, this tour takes you to the lush northwest, where waterfalls melt into the ocean and lava has been shaped into cerulean pools. Feel the adrenalin-adventure of exploring primitive back-roads surrounded by native forest. Add to these a walk alongside the famous man-made channels -called Levadas-with ravishing landscapes and for sure, you will have unforgettable moments.
- We are not be responsible for any valuables left in the vehicle;
- Pick up outside of Funchal / Caniço – extra fee (fuel tax) – contact us;
- For cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the reserved time, 50% of the reservation value is charged;
- Children with ages between 0 - 11 years old, shall pay only 50% (half) of the total per tour. This fee will not be commissionable by the agencies or representatives;
- In order to warrant the safety and wellbeing of the clients (single or groups), they need to comply to the instructions given previously or during the tour by the Driver or Tour Leader, when such;
- Customers give all rights to Green Devil Safari, for audiovisual during the tour for advertisement / promotional.