- PLACES TO VISIT
- Cabo Girão
- Boca da Corrida
- Jardim da Serra
- Câmara de Lobos
- SEGUNDA DE MANHÃ
- FRIDAY AFTERNOON
Start your day at a place of stirring atmosphere, visiting one of the most emblematic sightseeing points before all the hustle and bustle of buses and visitors cars arrive at Cabo Girão. Continue your trip to the mountains from where you can contemplate Nuns Valley village, trough pathways between farms in which cherry and chestnut trees share space with extensive vineyards, this route seems painted in green or bronze colours, sprinkled with the rooftop orange and multi-coloured walls downhill until at last reaching the blue sea spotted with the colourful typical Camara de Lobos boats resting from fishing.
Afterwards, taste the nectar produced by one of the most antique wine cellars or the famous fisherman poncha, popular around this village. These are some of the surprises we have kept for you.
- We are not be responsible for any valuables left in the vehicle;
- Pick up outside of Funchal / Caniço – extra fee (fuel tax) – contact us;
- For cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the reserved time, 50% of the reservation value is charged;
- Children with ages between 0 - 11 years old, shall pay only 50% (half) of the total per tour. This fee will not be commissionable by the agencies or representatives;
- In order to warrant the safety and wellbeing of the clients (single or groups), they need to comply to the instructions given previously or during the tour by the Driver or Tour Leader, when such;
- Customers give all rights to Green Devil Safari, for audiovisual during the tour for advertisement / promotional.